Move over 89 year old, long white-haired, robe wearing, white, property owning, male God- God is a woman now! And she’s engaged to Christian Yelich Doppelganger, Pete Davidson.
Yeah, I mean, i knew God had high standards, but… a 10 incher? Cut us normies some slack.
All jokes aside, Ariana Grande recently took to Instagram to promote her new single, God is a Woman. Many people are criticizing her decision, “you have such a nice voice, no need to sell your body to promote the music”. Give me a break people, she’s an independent woman who can do what she wants- plus, we would have never gotten this week’s feature on Who Wore it Better?
Shout-out to my beautiful fiancé, Sunny, who had way too much fun with this idea.
What are your thoughts on Ariana’s new promotion strategy?
Tell your mom you love her,
Today is Friday the 13th- all my triskaidekaphobics say Hey-Ooo (Hey-Ooo!).
Remember when we were in 5th grade and used to go to Blockbuster to rent the Friday the 13th movies on days like today? Ahhh, to be young. Nowadays, to us working-folks, most numerically fun dates pass us by just like the concept of Spring, Summer, and Winter breaks. Sad!
However today is Houston’s Day- 7/13 aka the most popular area code in the area. I wanted to list out my favorite 13 things about Houston and its surrounding areas because, fuck it, I can. (Guess I’ll be saying fuck a lot on this blog now that the first one is over with, whew!)
- Astros, Rockets, Texans, Dynamo. Tough to not enjoy MVP winners Altuve and Harden along with social MVP in JJ Watt. As for the Dynamo…well…there’s some cool bars close to the stadium and we used to be good when I was in college, so we’ve got THAT going for us.
- Beyonce. Pretty sure she and Jay Z did a song (banger) called 713 so that’s cool.
- The food. The Tex Mex alone is worth the visit but Houston has some top notch dining establishments: Xochi, Hugos, Pappas Brothers Steak House to name a few.
- Craft beer. Karbach, St. Arnolds, 8th Wonder, Buffalo Bayou.
- NASA. Even though we faked the moon landing, its still cool ‘cus space n shit.
- Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo. 2.5 million visitors a month and one of the only places you can see Jason Derulo, The Chainsmokers. And Chris Stapleton all in the same venue.
- The Medical Center and Energy Corridor. Oil and gas. Kids cancer research. No one does it better.
- Cost of Living. Just ask anyone north of the Mason Dixon Line how much they pay in rent compared to us…Not good.
- Harvey Heroes. Our community flat out rocks. The countless stories of Hurricane Harvey rescuers and providers really tickles my pickle.
- Green space. Backyards. Garages. Driveways. As a 6 foot 3, 325 pound+ big boy, you can imagine why the extra space is a nice commodity.
- Art n stuff. Plenty of things to do and see for the hipsters out there including the ‘Be Someone’ sign, the ‘I heart Houston’ display, Discovery Green, and the Museum of Fine Arts.
- Diversity. The attractive jobs, cost of living, and our proximity to Mexico give us one of the biggest metropolitan melting pots in the US.
- Traffic. No matter where you go, you will always have something in common with your neighbor #Fuck290
Tell your mother you love her,